In line with ideas from Scotland
and Belgium. The British government
have come up with this idea that you can associate with 10 other people. The best laugh I have had in weeks reading the comments in a national rag.
1. Wow imagine having 10 friends
2. If Corona and lockdown weren't stressful enough I am now expected to have 10 friends.
3. Sorry you are number 11.
4. So now I have got to go and find 10 friends.
5. Rank your friends in order of importance.
6. You get to include your mum what about my mum.
7. 10 times 10 times 10 .... let me see where this goes .....
8. Why is it ingrained in British mentality to have the most ridiculously complicated and full of exceptions and sub paragraphs rules to everything we do? Just set a date and lift
the damn lockdown, educate the people on the need to practise good hygiene and distancing and be done with it.
9. Girlfriend Son Daughter Step Daughter Hair Dresser Barmaid Drinking partner 3 footy mates. Right which pub can we meet in ?
10. It's like the government
have turned into parents who've had enough of trying to control rowdy kids
and are throwing in the towel... 'FINE, do what you want...'
11. On-line stress counselling offered to #11's
This not a joke.