Hello all OpenCPN
Continuing our Beta test, here is Beta v5.1.518
Here are the links for Windows and Mac installation
The downloadable installers for Mac and Windows are here:
users running a debian-derivative distribution, you may install the Beta using your distro's package management tools.
Packages for Trusty, Xenial, Bionic, and Focal are available from the OpenCPN
Please note that above links are fixed, and will not reflect the ongoing daily build cycles.
If you need to test a feature that you know or suspect has been fixed or added by a daily build, you may find it here:
Here is a list of some of the corrections and new features in this Beta release:
1. Correct "Show Grid" checkbox feature
2. Correct Help dialog initial size when accessed from toolbar "help"(circle-?) icon.
3. Correct/improve ENC
area rendering logic
4. Correct Soundings font clipped rendering, MacOS
5. Correct multiline waypoint name rendering, GL, MSW only. #FS2541
6. MacOS: Correct TCData installation
7. Correct Heading prediction line is interrupted at great zoom level when own ship is outside the screen
8. Correct plugin manager panel legends and icons on plugin update availability.
9. Disable Options->User Standard Object list unless User Standard display category is active.
10. Correct Ownship real-size vector scaling logic.
11. Added support for AIS
message 27. Long range position report.
12. Uploaded translatable text strings to crowdin opencpn project