Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2021, 11:47   #106

Boat: Pearson 10M
Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
Unfortunately there is no vaccine to get immune to propaganda. It is a human right to choose what treatement you want to take and what treatment you want to refuse.

mRNA and Vector vaccines are among those things I would always refuse, and they should be banned along with meddling with the genetics. This experiments are the cause of this desaster in the first place. To call it 'function enhancements' is an euphemism for biological weapon development, and all the Faucy's around are guilty for financing and supporting those labs.

And yes it is GEN therapy, you inject foreign RNA or DNA along with substances to deactivate your immune system in order to rape your cells and use them to produce viral spike proteins, that are dangerous to your body. This spike proteins are the vectors that were inserted in harmless corona viruses to 'enhance' their function and make humans sick. They are the cause of severe sickness, blood clothing, immune system overreactions and deaths from Covid. If you not get them by infection from Covid, they force it now by injection of the mRNA into your system or by using other 'function enhanced' viruses (Adenovirus for instance) as a assault vector to your immune system - what a great idea.

If the virus don't get you, the so called vaccines will.
No matter how many times you say it it's still not gene therapy. MRNA vaccines in no way change are the genetic makeup or the genetic expression of any existing genes. That's simple, not complicate. Response of memory b cells memory t cells or other parts of the immune system does not constitute gene therapy. Is that what true every time you get a cold that will be gene therapy which is clearly just silly.

So you're not okay with a vaccine based on technology that has been proven but you're okay with covid scarring your lungs , inflamming your heart, causing thrombosis, tearing up your olfactory system, fogging your brain, and all the other wonderful effects. Interesting balance of risk there.
Old 07-06-2021, 13:34   #107

Quote:
And yes it is GEN therapy, you inject foreign RNA or DNA along with substances to deactivate your immune system in order to rape your cells ...

An idiotic and unsupportable statement. As usual.
Old 07-06-2021, 13:46   #108

Some posts just make one feel like this:

https://media.giphy.com/media/fH9Lpz...3z2R/giphy.gif

Old 07-06-2021, 16:03   #109

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagablu View Post
No matter how many times you say it it's still not gene therapy. MRNA vaccines in no way change are the genetic makeup or the genetic expression of any existing genes. That's simple, not complicate. Response of memory b cells memory t cells or other parts of the immune system does not constitute gene therapy. Is that what true every time you get a cold that will be gene therapy which is clearly just silly.

So you're not okay with a vaccine based on technology that has been proven but you're okay with covid scarring your lungs , inflamming your heart, causing thrombosis, tearing up your olfactory system, fogging your brain, and all the other wonderful effects. Interesting balance of risk there.
Exactly.

https://www.britannica.com/science/r...nucleic%20acid).
Old 07-06-2021, 16:30   #110

Quote:
You do see the part about reverse transcriptase right? Just because it says RNA that does not equate to MRNA in the context of it's used in a vaccine.
Old 07-06-2021, 17:14   #111

Boat: 37 Uniflite Coastal Cruiser

Quote:
So you're not okay with a vaccine based on technology that has been proven but you're okay with covid scarring your lungs , inflaming your heart, causing thrombosis, tearing up your olfactory system, fogging your brain, and all the other wonderful effects. Interesting balance of risk there.
Actually, I am willing to let CatNewBee and others do whatever they want (or don't want) to themselves. What I am unhappy about is their willingness to serve as a vector to develop and pass on present and new strains of Covid-19 to others. For those who appear unable to understand straight forward medical facts and act for the common good, the only answer I see is continuing restrictions for those who refuse vaccination.
Old 07-06-2021, 17:38   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooglas View Post
Actually, I am willing to let CatNewBee and others do whatever they want (or don't want) to themselves. What I am unhappy about is their willingness to serve as a vector to develop and pass on present and new strains of Covid-19 to others. For those who appear unable to understand straight forward medical facts and act for the common good, the only answer I see is continuing restrictions for those who refuse vaccination.
100% agreed. My suggestion, after a certain point, time in the near future when everybody in the US has had an opportunity to be vaccinated, I believe that those without a valid medical reason to Not be vaccinated, coverage for covered related medical care should be denied. What the deniers and conspiracy theorists do not realize is that there is an actual cost to this that others will bear. If this are sure they don't want it and Covid is no big thing, then let them pay for the consequences. I really do not want to pay for those who ascribe to nonsense. Just my opinion.
Old 07-06-2021, 18:03   #113

There’s free beer waiting for us if 70% of Americans get vaccinated by July 4

Time to get on board if you haven't been vaccinated. We can do this!

"Anheuser-Busch has partnered with the White House to encourage people to finally get the shot. If 70% of the total U.S. population gets their vaccination, then every adult in the country (21+, of course), is getting something to toast with. The catch is that this needs to happen by July 4—so hurry up, slowpokes. I want to say “cheers” with you!"

"Of course, the beer won’t just be handed out at some big party (though that would be pretty awesome). You’ll need to upload a pic of yourself in your favorite beer-drinking spot (bar, restaurant, backyard, bathroom, wherever) to this link, and you’ll get a $5 virtual debit card that can be used to buy any Anheuser-Busch product."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/free...121900321.html
Old 07-06-2021, 18:41   #114

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:
100% agreed. My suggestion, after a certain point, time in the near future when everybody in the US has had an opportunity to be vaccinated, I believe that those without a valid medical reason to Not be vaccinated, coverage for covered related medical care should be denied. What the deniers and conspiracy theorists do not realize is that there is an actual cost to this that others will bear. If this are sure they don't want it and Covid is no big thing, then let them pay for the consequences. I really do not want to pay for those who ascribe to nonsense. Just my opinion.
Agreed. I'm fine with people making personal choices about taking a vaccine. Just as long as they are willing to live with the consequences of those choices. Some of those consequences will be living with a higher risk of Covid-19 infection. And in the US world of private healthcare insurance, living with higher personal costs.

Other consequences will be living with more limited access to certain services and privileges. Basically, non-vaccinated should expect limitations on their access to anywhere people congregate.

Unfortunately, what I see in these discussions are people who want to exercise their right not to be vaccinated, but get all huffy when it is pointed out that there are consequences of this choice. As the old adage goes, they want their cake, while eating it too.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:36   #115

Boat: 1983 Shannon 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
Agreed. I'm fine with people making personal choices about taking a vaccine. Just as long as they are willing to live with the consequences of those choices. Some of those consequences will be living with a higher risk of Covid-19 infection. And in the US world of private healthcare insurance, living with higher personal costs.

Other consequences will be living with more limited access to certain services and privileges. Basically, non-vaccinated should expect limitations on their access to anywhere people congregate.

Unfortunately, what I see in these discussions are people who want to exercise their right not to be vaccinated, but get all huffy when it is pointed out that there are consequences of this choice. As the old adage goes, they want their cake, while eating it too.
Here we go again. Mike and the rest of you who support restrictions on the rights of the unvaccinated, please point to a recent study or studies that provide evidence that healthy, unvaccinated individuals with no symptoms are clearly more infectious than asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic, vaccinate individuals.

There may, indeed, be such studies, but I personally have not yet seen one.

And, no, opinions on how the vaccinated shed less etc don't count. Actual, academic studies.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:52   #116
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

These guys don't quote science. They only repeat the mainstream media group think. (claiming to link to the science but sadly only linking back to itself)
Listen to this doctor (Dr. Peter McCullough) who says that early treatment (with existing drugs) would have prevented 85% of covid hospitalizations and deaths:
full-interview-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccinehttps://rumble.com/vhp7y5-full-inter...d-vaccine.html
Quote:
There is a global suppression on any early treatment
Doctors in Canada and Northern EU are not allowed to attempt out patient (with covid 19) treatment. (1:29:00)
Old 08-06-2021, 12:20   #117
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
Here we go again. Mike and the rest of you who support restrictions on the rights of the unvaccinated, please point to a recent study or studies that provide evidence that healthy, unvaccinated individuals with no symptoms are clearly more infectious than asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic, vaccinate individuals.

And, no, opinions on how the vaccinated shed less etc don't count. Actual, academic studies.
What you, and I, don't know, or haven't seen, would fill libraries. Our ignorance is not evidence.

There’s a large body of evidence that, not only do COVID-19 vaccines either: stop you getting sick, or substantially reduce the severity of your symptoms; and that they’re also likely to substantially reduce the chance of transmitting the virus to others, by reducing the pool of people who become infected, and reducing virus levels in people who do get infected.

A few samples, I’ve seen, recently:

“Impact of vaccination on household transmission of SARS-COV-2 in England” ~ by Ross J Harris et al
Found that, immunisation with either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine reduced the chance of onward virus transmission by 40-60%. This means that if someone became infected after being vaccinated, they were only around half as likely to pass their infection on to others compared to infected people who weren’t vaccinated.
https://khub.net/documents/135939561...=1619601878136

“Initial report of decreased SARS-CoV-2 viral load after inoculation with the BNT162b2 vaccine” ~ by Matan Levine-Tiefenbrun et al
Identified nearly 5,000 cases of breakthrough infection, in previously vaccinated people, and determined how much virus was present in their nose swabs. Compared to unvaccinated people, the amount of virus detected was significantly lower in those who got vaccinated. More virus in the nose has been linked to greater infectiousness and increased risks of onward transmission.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01316-7

“Transmission of COVID-19 in 282 clusters in Catalonia, Spain: a cohort study” ~ by Michael Marks, PhD et al
Found that the viral load of index cases was a leading driver of SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...985-3/fulltext

More important that what you haven't seen, I'd be interested in any evidence, you have seen, to the contrary.

Old 08-06-2021, 14:35   #118

Quote:
...please point to a recent study or studies that provide evidence that healthy, unvaccinated individuals with no symptoms are clearly more infectious than asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic, vaccinate individuals.
Do you accept that the vaccines work, and that vaccinated people will get sick less often, and will have less severe illness and a shorter duration of illness if they do catch it?

Because if you do, then you already understand enough to realize that the unvaccinated are more likely to get sicker, and for longer, everything else being equal. Which makes the unvaccinated more of a risk for spreading COVID. I don't know why this isn't obvious.

if you don't... then you're ignoring the vast quantity of evidence that vaccines are working.
Old 08-06-2021, 14:57   #119

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:

Yes indeed, here we go again. You want your cake and you want to eat it to. Classic free-rider.

And we've gone over this territory already, so go back and read. Asymptomatic covid-infected people present the same as uninfected (hence the term asymptomatic). But there are loads of studies now showing how asymptomatic infected people spread the disease.

Unless you're suggesting everyone be forced to take weekly Covid-19 tests, your argument is silly.
Old 08-06-2021, 17:08   #120

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
Yes indeed, here we go again. You want your cake and you want to eat it to. Classic free-rider.

And we've gone over this territory already, so go back and read. Asymptomatic covid-infected people present the same as uninfected (hence the term asymptomatic). But there are loads of studies now showing how asymptomatic infected people spread the disease.

Unless you're suggesting everyone be forced to take weekly Covid-19 tests, your argument is silly.
I think your argument is silly, there is no free rider, just risk acceptance and personal choice.

There are human rights. It does not matter if you are vaccinated or not. As soon as every zombie got his shot there is no reason for any more containment measures.

Everybody got his chance and made his choice, vaccinated are not in danger after the vaccine (otherwise it would be useless) and unvaccinated are not in danger too, as the virus has a survival rate of 99% and they made their bet.

If you want your drugs, you get them, leave the others alone.

Maybe in a couple of years we have to decide to contain all the vaccinated mutants in gated zombie communities to save the human race, who knows?