Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2021, 10:00   #91

Boat: 37 Uniflite Coastal Cruiser
Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd0n View Post
I remind people of this because so many seem to think that EVERYONE who does not get the vaccine is either being selfish, or is some whacko anti-vax type. My wife is neither!
Of course she isn't. But her life IS being put at risk by the large number of individuals who could safely be vaccinated, but refuse.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:11   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
Politifact? Seriously?

You're embarrassing yourself. The fact you're not aware of it speaks volumes.
Aware of what?

Your turn. List out all those rigorous, factual, honourable, unbiased, ethical publications that feed your head.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:57   #93

Boat: 1983 Shannon 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
Aware of what?

Your turn. List out all those rigorous, factual, honourable, unbiased, ethical publications that feed your head.
I generally critically examine the research papers themselves and come to my own conclusions about the veracity of their claims.

Those who do not have the intelligence to do likewise sadly must depend on propaganda and intellectually deficient partisan fluff such as Politifact.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:07   #94
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Face it Greg.. your dealing with people who've needed regular daiper changes over the last year and grab any passing straw to stay afloat..
Freedom of personal choice means nothing to a drone.

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:01   #95

Boat: 1979 Mariner Ketch 32-Hull 202

Quote:
Time will tell who are the fools here.
Maybe it's time we all stick to what we all truly KNOW something about.
Say maybe Sailing?

If you don't want to put your trust in the Science, next time you go see a Doctor, be sure they are a Witch doctor!
Science isn't perfect, but a lot better than a politicized treatment plans dictated by a sociopath, as exemplified in the previous administrations Commander and Chief.
SV Cloud Duster
Old 05-06-2021, 12:44   #96

Quote:
I generally critically examine the research papers themselves and come to my own conclusions about the veracity of their claims.

Those who do not have the intelligence to do likewise sadly must depend on propaganda and intellectually deficient partisan fluff such as Politifact.
yeah, thought so. I'd be embarrassed to list those rags, echo-chambers and "news"-groups, too. So, maybe just list the research papers that call the vaccines "experimental genetic therapy" and/or have genuine concern that the vaccines have not been effective and a roaring success.

Boatman, get well soon.
Old 05-06-2021, 15:57   #97

Boat: 1983 Shannon 28

Quote:
yeah, thought so. I'd be embarrassed to list those rags, echo-chambers and "news"-groups, too. So, maybe just list the research papers that call the vaccines "experimental genetic therapy" and/or have genuine concern that the vaccines have not been effective and a roaring success.

Boatman, get well soon.
Tiresome, pointless exchange.
Old 05-06-2021, 16:19   #98
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:

Boatman, get well soon.
No problems here LE... despite your wishing otherwise..

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:39   #99

Boat: Rafiki 37

Just got my second shot . Moderna. So far I still haven't developed super-human strength, and I can't shoot lasers from my eyes yet .

No reaction yet either, but the next two days will tell that tale. I barely had any reaction to my first shot (slightly sore injection spot), but they say the second dose seems to produce stronger reactions amongst some.
Old 06-06-2021, 10:08   #100

Boat: 1979 Mariner Ketch 32-Hull 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
Just got my second shot . Moderna. So far I still haven't developed super-human strength, and I can't shoot lasers from my eyes yet .

No reaction yet either, but the next two days will tell that tale. I barely had any reaction to my first shot (slightly sore injection spot), but they say the second dose seems to produce stronger reactions amongst some.
Congrats Mike,
I too had mine 30+ Suns ago, slightly tired was the biggest symptom.
The Political Hype about the Vax is generally centered around past supporters of A Failed Regime.
Wonder why?
SV Cloud Duster
Old 07-06-2021, 05:30   #101

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
About 12 hours after my second shot I spiked a fever and got the chills. Very much like a flu. It was over in 2.5 hours. A few muscle aches now, but that's it.

Still haven't developed super-speed or invisibility powers .
Old 07-06-2021, 06:48   #102

Boat: 1998 Catalina 320

I used to be adamant about wearing a mask and social distancing, even after I received the two shots of Pfizer. The reason was that vaccines were scarce, and I didn't want to infect anyone having trouble getting one.

Now that vaccines are freely available, I've returned to a normal life. If someone decides not to get a vaccine for political reasons or posturing or ignorance, too bad if I or someone else catches covid, is asymptomatic and passes on covid to them.

Covid can be nasty enough that you should take all available measures to make yourself immune to it. If you don't, well, you and maybe your friends and relatives may have to pay the price.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:49   #103

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Unfortunately there is no vaccine to get immune to propaganda. It is a human right to choose what treatement you want to take and what treatment you want to refuse.

mRNA and Vector vaccines are among those things I would always refuse, and they should be banned along with meddling with the genetics. This experiments are the cause of this desaster in the first place. To call it 'function enhancements' is an euphemism for biological weapon development, and all the Faucy's around are guilty for financing and supporting those labs.

And yes it is GEN therapy, you inject foreign RNA or DNA along with substances to deactivate your immune system in order to rape your cells and use them to produce viral spike proteins, that are dangerous to your body. This spike proteins are the vectors that were inserted in harmless corona viruses to 'enhance' their function and make humans sick. They are the cause of severe sickness, blood clothing, immune system overreactions and deaths from Covid. If you not get them by infection from Covid, they force it now by injection of the mRNA into your system or by using other 'function enhanced' viruses (Adenovirus for instance) as a assault vector to your immune system - what a great idea.

If the virus don't get you, the so called vaccines will.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:10   #104

FYI:

An antibody test won’t reveal if you gained immunity from your COVID vaccine.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/antibody-...173119958.html

For the cautious and vulnerable, such as those with weakened immune systems, taking a coronavirus antibody test after vaccination might offer some assurance that their bodies built immunity against COVID-19. But for this intended purpose, the tests are unnecessary and unreliable, and should not be used to determine how much protection someone gains from the vaccines. That’s because the tests weren’t designed to reveal that kind of information; they should only be used to determine if a person had a coronavirus infection in the past, not a current one.

The vaccines produce specific antibodies that the antibody tests, ironically, cannot detect, according to the CDC. This means an antibody test result could come back negative after COVID-19 vaccination, which is known to spur the production of antibodies, in people without a history of previous natural infection. “When most people sign up for [an antibody] test, most laboratories and providers are typically testing for anti-nucleocapsid antibodies,” “The problem with that is those are not antibodies that would be created by the vaccine, but only through natural infection.” And if your test shows you have low antibody levels or none at all, “that does not mean that your vaccination didn’t work,” to produce immunity response capabilities.

Stay safe, stay healthy. All the best.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:42   #105

Boat: 2000 Catalina 470 #058

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
Unfortunately there is no vaccine to get immune to propaganda. It is a human right to choose what treatement you want to take and what treatment you want to refuse.

mRNA and Vector vaccines are among those things I would always refuse, and they should be banned along with meddling with the genetics. This experiments are the cause of this desaster in the first place. To call it 'function enhancements' is an euphemism for biological weapon development, and all the Faucy's around are guilty for financing and supporting those labs.

And yes it is GEN therapy, you inject foreign RNA or DNA along with substances to deactivate your immune system in order to rape your cells and use them to produce viral spike proteins, that are dangerous to your body. This spike proteins are the vectors that were inserted in harmless corona viruses to 'enhance' their function and make humans sick. They are the cause of severe sickness, blood clothing, immune system overreactions and deaths from Covid. If you not get them by infection from Covid, they force it now by injection of the mRNA into your system or by using other 'function enhanced' viruses (Adenovirus for instance) as a assault vector to your immune system - what a great idea.

If the virus don't get you, the so called vaccines will.

Let's be clear since you are spewing some propaganda here... the COVID vaccines are not injecting any DNA. Might want to read this artcile which explains how it works and also points out the future use cases for mRNA technology. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01393-8

It is certainly your choice as to what you do with your body. Let's stick to the science here and not personal and biased opinion.