Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2022, 06:23   #16

Boat: Gulf Coast 18 sailboat
Re: Small Day Sailor Wiring

Thanks for all the advise. Part of me is approaching this boat like any other vehicle and thinks "of course it needs a horn," and part of it is that this boat is like a VW van to most while in my young sailors eyes, it's a 30' RV, lol. So I do appreciate the perspective. I'll keep it simple for now and see how it goes once it and I have been wet a few times and hold some of the live-abord aspirations for the next, bigger boat.

That said, I'll likely just stick to what was on the boat to start with: bow, stern, mast, and compass lights. It had an electric bilge pump too that is no good, so I'll look into other options to bail water if my fiberglass repairs take a couple "test runs".
M.B. Naegle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail, wiring