Version 2.6 Beta Build 1705 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
210. Correct multiple cm93 dataset loading logic.
211. Improve S52PLIB rendering algorithms and symbology.
212. Correct localization of Measure tool rollover information.
213. Correct possible AIS
buffer overrun fault.
214. Correct Mac Tide/Current display (FS#733,partial)
215. Enable OpenGL on Mac (FS#733,partial)
216. Correct for missing Tide/Current dialog title bar. (FS#771)
217. Implement improved Object Query dialog, with double-click capability. Thanks, JesperWe
218. Correct UserTCData file location logic, add Log message.
219. Correct CMakeLists for Mac 64 bit system builds
220. Correct Toolbar flashing on tool bitmap update, Windows.
221. Correct toolbox->etc->tracks text color.
222. Update demo_pi source to API 1.08
223. Improve MarkProperties dialog UI. Thanks, Jesper.
224. Improve RouteManagerDialog UI on waypoint delete.
225. Adjust Toolbox dialog sizing algorithm.
226. Correct screen
update on AIS
227. Correct NMEA0183 WPL sentence output format.
228. Correct for malformed (UTF-8) gps import
files. Thanks Pavel.
229. Refactor gpsd library support to improve reliability
Release Beta 2.6.1705
217. This is new. Double-click on an ENC
feature, and see the new Query dialog. Nice...
219. 64 bit Mac builders note: If you want to build for a 64 bit target on a 64 bit machine, do $cmake -DCMAKE_OSX_64=true ..
225. Correcting a specific problem seen with eeepc running linux
. Let me know if there is any other problems with dialog layouts on the various platforms, especially smaller platform screens....
227. Only affects waypoints with latitude less than +/- 10 degrees.
229. Now supports hot-plugging of USB GPS receivers
like BU353 puck
using gpsd on linux
Next Beta will be "Feature Freeze", leading to the release of OpenCPN 3.0 near June 1. If you have a Feature Request outstanding that you really, really want, and is not too disruptive, please call my attention to it.
Thanks, and have fun