Here is Version 1.3.5 Beta 1216.
63. Correct GRIB SIGHW tracking logic causing fault.
64. Implement transparency for some GRIB overlays.
65. Correct Database update logic for currently open or cached charts.
66. Improve HiDef GRIB Isobar rendering with splines.
67. Improve Mercator distance/direction algorithms.
68 Improve performance of chart database update cycle.
69. Correct UWRTOC symbolization rules
70. Correct cm93 crash above Latitude 80N/S
----Release Beta 1216----
Notes. Changes are minor and localized, with minimal regression risk. Famous last words....
We are ready to try some internationalization of embedded text strings.
Please see the new i18n thread on the forum for information.
We are coming down to the wire on test time for 1.3.6 Release candidate.
I plan to be substantially offline for a 3 month cruise
starting in early Jan, 2010.
opencpn is, after all, all about cruising on real boats.....
So get your last minute "gotta be fixed" bugs/features in now, and I'll re-prioritize for the sprint.
Thanks again for all your test effort and comments.