Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Pacific & South China Sea
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-11-2016, 20:27   #1

Boat: van de Stadt Pionier, 30'
Looking to day sail in Fiji next week

Hi all,

I'm going to be in Fiji for a conference during 7-11 December, and have some free days. Would love to get out on the water for a day sail. I will be based on the south side of Viti Levu near Sigatoka and have a rental car, so can go to anywhere on the island.

About me: 52 years old male, sailing for 20 years in yachts and dinghies, RYA Yachtmaster offshore, own a 30' monohull, based in Macau.

If you are based in Viti Levu, Fiji and will go out for a sail during the above dates and have room for a crew, please count me in! 10th December would probably be best, but other days may work out too.

I'm happy to reciprocate and take you out for a sail if you come to Macau.

Also, if you know of others, or even a commercial operation, with whom I could go sailing please let me know.

Thanks and cheers,
Bob.
Skipper Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Fiji, sail