Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2021, 06:28   #1

Looking for yacht for lease

I am posting this on behalf of a friend who does not use internet or email however I maybe able to relay on some information:

Looking to Hire/Lease private yacht for a period of 2 to 3 months, to sail in the Pacific May/June 2022 onwards (subject to Covid). A group of retired sailors including Captain with 30+ years experience as professional skipper (U.S.A. Med & Whitsundays) are looking for a 40 - 46 ft blue water capable monohull to lease/hire for cruising in the Pacific.

Yacht could be picked up from any location and delivered(dropped off) at any location. Terms of lease/hire to be negotiated but would pay total fees upfront and possibly refundable bond subject to terms and conditions.

Please submit any proposals in "HARD" Copy including photos and details i.e., sail, electronics, anchor etc, to
Mr George Kardos
PO Box 368
Mermaid Beach Qld 4218
Australia
Karlostavitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lease, yacht