Originally Posted by Houston450
Congrats! Great shopping! To help others learn the current
economic conditions, would you be ok to share: How many hours on the engine/genie? What options does it have or not have? What maintenance
are you expecting right away? Fair winds!
One Owner from new, never chartered. 2011 Lagoon 450 F.
Just under 600 hours on both Engines, 700 hours on the Genset.
Winches (Davits, MainSheet, Port Manuvering), Both Genoa
Winches are Manual.
11kw Onan genset
Toilets and Holding Tanks
Reverse Cycle A/C x 4 units.
TV on lift
thing in Salon
(its going, too small)
, inc 4 for the trampolines (another thing thats going !)
Square top Main, Genoa
120 plotter at helm
and Nav. VHF
etc. (usual nav items)
control at the Nav Table.
Normal Props (NOT Folding ones)
Table in cockpit
Maintenance that needs doing (or that we are going to do).
- Full Engine
maintenance on both Yanmars and Genset
- Full Sail drive maintenance, inc the cones (just on spec)
- Running Rigging
needs checking. Something sticking in the Genoa Furler
makes it very jerky to unroll / roll up. Reefing lines are very stiff to run when raising main. (General maint)
- 2 of the electric winches, the buttons have deteriorated and need replacing.
- General lube and checking of anything that moves. The boat hasn't been used recently much, and mast
and boom sheeves (for example) are not all running as free as they should.
The boat is in pretty good condition from Survey
we plan to fit at some point.
. #1 priority
- Diesel Heating
(at some point)
- Dive Compressor
- Helm Hard Top (probably) - See PaulinOz setup as guide for what we want
- 2kw Solar
across the back, 5kw inv and maybe lithium. (will see).
- Parasailor or Wingaker before going west.
- Upgrade at least the Stb Genoa winch
to Electric for the main halyard
. Prob both just for 'easy mode' (mainly for the missues).
Hope thats usefull.