Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Fishing, Recreation & Fun
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-10-2019, 12:11   #1

Help me (please) plan my Bahamas Cruise!

I'm beyond excited. I finally am making a dream come true for myself and my two little girls (9 and 12) - I booked a bareboat sailing cat out of Nassau for the week of 11-23 through 11-30.

My neighbor (an experienced sailing capt) is joining as well as two other family friends. The looks on my daughters' faces when I told them was just priceless.

We are all avid spearfishermen, fishermen, snorklers, freedivers, etc. We are also very intent on spending the night away from Marinas and instead finding beautiful and secluded spots to swing at the hook and look at the stars.

Would any of you good folks please help me with any suggested destinations and/or to-do's during our week in paradise? We only have a week and we will only be underway during the day, so please keep that in mind - also the boat is berthed in Nassau so we'll have to go to/from there in a 7 day period :-)

Thank you all very much - I can't wait to show everybody our adventure.

-Tim
timinfla2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas, cruise, lease