I bope this my last question about my new perkins perama
103. Im about to hook up al electrical cables
but i gave some doubts regarding some cable attachments. See pictures.
A) Control panel
1) Black-braun cable goes to W on alternator
, hence revolution counter. So i guess it has to be conected to tachometer on control panel
where two slots are available, marked + and 24. So where to attach it here?
2) What is the red cable coming from ignition switch? There is no other red cable on the engine
like this one.
B) there is a thing i reference to further as 'black box' because i dont know what it is. Perhaps some kind of relay? Do i need it or can i disconnect it comletely?
B) Other disconnected cables
1) black one - i traced this one and the other end is connected to engine
body, ground. But where should i connect the loose end?
2) red-braun - perhaps to the free terminal on the 'black box'? This terminal is marked I. There is no nut on the terminal so i guess it became loose and thus disconnected. This cable goes to ignition switch.
3) thick green cable on the 'black box'. There is anywhere counter part for this cable. Have no idea here. The slot is marked as S.
4) green-green cable. This one is connected to the ignition switch