Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2011, 17:23   #1

Boat: Columbia Mk2 26
Looking for Alternative Crew

Hi, I'll start out by introducing myself. I am Jason, I am 24 years old, and Im ready to explore the world. I consider myself grungy, semi lazy, I don't really care about much, also. im not very organized. haha Just being honest. Also, I've only sailed my boat only a handful of times... Im looking for one or two people that are like minded, easy to get along with, Ready for an adventure, willing to live in tight quarters with me and my small dog, and explore the Caribbean and beyond. I have a 1970 26 foot Columbia MK2. I bought her for 1300 back in march. I recently bought a brand new Yamaha 9.9 outboard. On board there is a Depth finder, Two hand held Gps's, Vfh, Alcohol stove, Built in bathroom without a holding tank, and a porta potty (to make up legal Ha!). Also a plastic Dingy.
If your in the same boat with being fed up with where you are in life, and are willing to learn on the fly while exploring. Hit me up. I would like to Leave mid January 2012. If your coming from a far place you can stay at my house till we're ready to leave. And the amount of time we'll be gone???? Who knows. as far as money goes, it would be cool if you brought some with. For gas, and? But im not against sharing food, Diving, spearing, and fishing for it. I will only have about $2000, and i was hoping to be out for 4 months or more!

Let me know!

Tags
crew