Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2018, 23:26   #16
Registered User

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Austria
Posts: 218
Re: oeSENC plug-in: New Version 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcn View Post
In general we did not notice problems with the latest W10 upgrades.

In order to analize your case please just create a new system with the actual SystemIdentifierFile (the fpr) to allow to compare the different system status.

And drop a notice at o-charts just to identify the action and the issue.
Have the same problem on W10, suddenly the license key does not work any more. Noticed that in the ini file sometimes the license reference is within " ... " and sometimes without. Also blank lines in the ini file cause strange behavior of some pi's - difficult to reproduce, thats why I did not report earlier.
- no such problems on the raspi
__________________

skipperearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 02:33   #17
Registered User
 
Gilletarom's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: France
Boat: 10.50 mètres
Posts: 2,552
Re: oeSENC plug-in: New Version 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipperearly View Post
Have the same problem on W10, suddenly the license key does not work any more. Noticed that in the ini file sometimes the license reference is within " ... " and sometimes without. Also blank lines in the ini file cause strange behavior of some pi's - difficult to reproduce, thats why I did not report earlier.
- no such problems on the raspi
On my Lenovo under W10, I have an updated version of W 1709, and updated regularly. oeSENC marine charts continue to display normally.
__________________

Gilletarom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:55   #18
Registered User

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK/France
Boat: Gib'Sea 402
Posts: 307
Re: oeSENC plug-in: New Version 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilletarom View Post
On my Lenovo under W10, I have an updated version of W 1709, and updated regularly. oeSENC marine charts continue to display normally.
Finally managed to get my Dell laptop updated to W10 1709. OeSENC charts are still working as before.
hoolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:54   #19
Marine Service Provider
 
bdbcat's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,327
Re: oeSENC plug-in: New Version 1.6

skipperearly...

I do not understand this:

Noticed that in the ini file sometimes the license reference is within " ... " and sometimes without

Can you show us an example?

Thanks
Dave
bdbcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:51   #20
Registered User

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Austria
Posts: 218
Re: oeSENC plug-in: New Version 1.6

[PlugIns/oesenc]
UserKey="IEiK-SHaW-Z8ta-w3b+-19H+-YQ"

and in previous ini file
[PlugIns/oesenc]
UserKey=IEiK-SHaW-Z8ta-w3b+-19H+-YQ

also LastFPRFile=
is suddenly now empty, but was correct reference to the fpr file in previous ini file.

very strainge!
skipperearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 14:55   #21
bcn
Registered User

Join Date: May 2011
Location: underway whenever possible
Boat: Rangeboat 39
Posts: 3,191
Re: oeSENC plug-in: New Version 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipperearly View Post
[PlugIns/oesenc]
UserKey="IEiK-SHaW-Z8ta-w3b+-19H+-YQ"

also LastFPRFile=
is suddenly now empty, but was correct reference to the fpr file in previous ini file.

very strange!
The quotation marks are strange indeed. Please try what happens when deleting them.

The empty LastFPRFile string is not an issue.
bcn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 00:11   #22
Registered User

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Austria
Posts: 218
Re: oeSENC plug-in: New Version 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcn View Post
The quotation marks are strange indeed. Please try what happens when deleting them.

The empty LastFPRFile string is not an issue.
without quotation marks same behavior.
__________________

skipperearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
enc, plug

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Up-to-date vector charts for OpenCPN - oeSENC bcn OpenCPN 96 26-06-2018 01:54
oeSENC vector charts for OCPN - new plug-in version 1.2 bcn OpenCPN 12 18-06-2017 11:53
Wrong scaling of OESENC positive soundings on Linux w/ HIDPI screen stelian OpenCPN 12 10-06-2017 04:57
S-63 vector charts for OCPN - new plug-in version 1.5 bcn OpenCPN 2 12-05-2017 05:52
Changes on the Plug-in Download page & new plug-in packages nohal OpenCPN 8 04-07-2014 08:15



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:03.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.