Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-06-2016, 18:17   #1

CNG Woes

Hi All,

My wife and I just started cruising in our 1985 Laguna 30. We love the boat and intend to use her to the fullest extent. Our galley is equipped with a CSI SAFEGAS CNG stove. On our first outing, we attempted to use the stove for a bit and were lucky to cook something up. We tried then to use one of the top burners and the gas came out in spurts as if it was low. I refreshed the tank and the stove worked like a charm, only to have the same issue the next morning when we tried to make some percolator coffee. When I turn the valve on on the stove you can hear the gas coming out in huffs, does anyone have any idea? There isn't much on the internet about CNG and there seems to be nothing about the maker of the stove.

Thanks!

-Matt
mattgesek is offline   Reply With Quote