Cruisers Forum

View Poll Results: Should Chotu Quit the Forum?
Yes, don’t let the door hit you 8 21.62%
No, you should stay. 29 78.38%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-12-2022, 13:48   #1

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran
Should Chotu Quit This Forum

For some reason, during the Christmas season, a group of about four people on here have decided to attack me over and over and over again. Most of their posts have been deleted. But some are still here.

[REDACTED]

Oddly, a lot of them seem to be from Seattle, where my estranged boat designer is from. Odd. Guess I better not visit up there. Obviously not my kind of town.

I can’t participate in any discussion without these people doing character assassinations of me.

Moderation has been kind to keep them mostly under control. However, it’s getting very frustrating to use the forum at all. Which is exactly what their goal is. They are trying to drive me out I suppose. They are close to getting their wish. But what will they do without me? They will have to find the next person to attack.

Well, good news! It’s down to a vote. Elon musk style.

Should I stay on this forum or should I log out forever?

Go ahead and have your votes. I will abide by whatever the result is.

What I know is I cannot continue using the forum with these people attacking me again and again and again. I don’t even know where they came from. I don’t know who they are. I’ve never heard of them in my life. They are not main people on the forum. But for some reason a group of four people has it in for me. I would love to meet them in person and settle it. But this is the online life. The land of the keyboard warriors.

So should I stay here or should I quit? It’s in your hands.

Tags
rum