Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-08-2022, 22:49   #1

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran
A Realization

if I can’t get the rig up on this boat this fall and have it ready to move around under wind power in the winter, I’m selling it.

Since I can do so little of the work myself, and nobody else really does any work, what more can I do at this point?

If anybody is looking for a catamaran like mine, you can start approaching me. I won’t know the answer about the sale until about October. That’s when I’ll know if I’m selling the boat.

but I can’t do this year after year after year. With nothing getting done. If I were working on it full-time, it would already be done. But I can’t. It’s incredibly frustrating.

been sitting on the composite chain plates for half a year now. Thanks to the daily rain. Everything is there and ready to go, but can’t open up the boat. Can’t build the chain plates.

please feel free to drop in any comments or hate or anything. I am really at my wits end here. Tell me why I should sell it or why I shouldn’t.

I just can’t get this boat completed. No matter how hard I try.
Chotu is offline   Reply With Quote