Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-02-2022, 06:59   #1

Sailing ride form Miami to Freeport mid April and return a couple of days later

Hi,

We (one 45+yo male adult, two male teenagers) are looking for someone with experience and a sailboat for a sail from Miami to Freeport in mid April (around Easter) and then optionally a ride back a couple of days later as we could take the ferry back. I've got ASA certifications, a ton of windsurfing experience, and some sailing experience, so I should be able to take watch shifts and be of use.

DM me if you're interested and want to start a discussion on options, cost, etc.

Cheers.
warfquartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freeport, miami, sail, sailing