Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-05-2023, 15:21   #91

Re: listing of items available after our grounding and loss of our Bristol.

Hello everyone. I wanted to thank everyone that wrote to me as so many folks gave me so much support and love in our difficult loss of our loved Bristol 35.5C. Any way, I have taken some great photos and added some significant items that I think are amazing. Here is the current list as of Memorial Day. I would love to send photos to everyone but it doesn't seem evident how to do this. so if something sounds good to you and you want photos, please send me a number to text or an email on a PM !! Mike
Updated List from totaled Bristol 35.5c: 05/29/2023
All sails come in sail bags.
1. Doyle #2 jib in good shape, $500.00
2. Sperry ?130 Heavy sailcloth, leech 35 ft, Foot 15’ 9 inches, Luff 39’6” Luff with forward edge made for a furler and a 6-foot wire cable at the head. $400.00
3. Hood .75oz symmetrical spinnaker, $700.00
4. Cockpit side cloths with windows, $300.00 5. Doyle 130/150 jib, Clew 41’5” with small tear of clew tape, Foot 20’, Luff 43’, furler length 42’9”. $500.00
6. Sperry Mainsail bag $25.00
7. Sperry Genoa made for a roller furler. Here are the measurements: Foot 25’5” Luff 46’1”, Leach 40’5”. 3 round windows. 450.00

Hardware:
- Swarbrick “Fisherman’s” Folding Anchor. $150
- 2 pieces of 1/4 inch x 4 ft x 4 feet Boulter Marine Mahogany plywood. $100
- brand new QuickBox heavy duty battery storage container for side-by-side dual group 31 Marine batteries with mounting hardware for keeping your large batteries covered and protected. $125
- Michigan Sailer two blade brass propeller 1” bore, 13 “diameter. $200
Intact Collection of Practical Sailor Magazines 1998 to 2020. $120
-great selection of sailing hardware in various shape, mostly great, many unused. I have a great photo of the selection. If interested, please let me know.
Large collection of sailboat hardware some never used. Photos available to send to email addresses. We live in Marion, MA

I recently added a fiberglass seat to place on the stern seat to elevate the person. helming an additional 4 inches. It is 26" wide and 16 " deep and 4 inches high. $100

I also have a plexiglass replacement for the top most piece of the companion way boards, which measures(26"W x 12"Hx 3/4" thick. just perfectly to slide into the track giving great weather protection but allowing natural light to come into the cabin. $100

I have added lots of additional hardware to the great collection of Bristol hardware for sale for $900. for example a set of unused sliding cabinet door tracks, gas manifold for a stove, a stove type piece of Dickinson protector, Edson beat shifter, a huge collection of hose connectors, a large bag of clean electric supplies, a perfect Stay, a Bomar locking knob for a hatch, a large plastic box of stainless steel pins and pieces, tons of stainless parts including many never used ones, extra bilge pump parts,
mdppopmd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail, sailing