Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2015, 15:51   #1

Boat: None
Nautitech Open 46

Now owned by Bavaria, Nautitech launches the new Open 46. Having sailed the Nautitech Open 40, and seeing its seriously good performance, I hope the 46 will have that extraordinary speed potential as well. Attached the first pictures just out. Big benefit is that the 46 has the option of the flybridge - which is not just a wheelstation but an extra cockpit in the sun; this means no annoying double helmstations from which you can only see 1/3rd of an arc instead of having 360 degree vision which I am used to and love from my Lagoon days.

Sadly the Open 40 and Open 46 are overpriced compared to the competition, very strange as you would think Bavaria will get such volume on the chartermarket as well as having Bavaria purchasing power behind it all, prices should be more competitive. I can't wait to see it though - if that performance is like the Open 40 ......

Bavaria Catamarans unveils Nautitech Open 46 - IBI News
Nautitech Open 46: Bavarias Neuer, drinnen wie draußen - YachtenÂ*|Â*YACHT.DE

Please be so kind to add your information, pictures, video, brochure pdfs to this thread so we may all know more and can compare notes

brainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote