Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2023, 02:01   #1

Greece (Medditerian) with family in June 2023

Family (two kids 1 and 3 yrs) looking for someone to enjoy pleasure from sailing. We have boat available for approx 20 days happy to share space with people (up to 5) who likes kids or have own children in similar age like ours.

The plan is to leave Trizonia (Greece, Patras area) 2nd June 2023 targeting to Corfu approx 22nd June. Route is not decided yet, depends on crew mood and weather.

The boat is custom made performance catamaran (Raku 47) with 11 beds. Powered by electric engines (Ocean Volt), solar panels, electric cooker and stove, washing machine and many extras in comparison to standard charter boats. See: https://www.zabalogbook.com/

Sailing style depends on crew. Apart of sailing, fishing and swimming we like kitesurf & wingfoil, paddle boards and exploring the coast of course.

Sharing common sailing costs is expected with little for boat maintenance for the owner.

Send me PM if you are interested, so we can organize a WhatsApp call or so.

-------

BTW. I was told by the owner, that the boat is also available for regular charter rent (July, August, September).
p0l0us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 03:45   #2

Re: Greece (Medditerian) with family in June 2023

It’s a shame I’ve only just seen this post, but I’ve just been let go and have a lot of time all of a sudden [emoji23][emoji23].

Hope you guys have a wonderful trip!
jsal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
family, Greece, med