Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-04-2017, 17:01   #1

Boat: Cavalier 39 Mk1
Fiji/islands In May/June Volunteer Crew

Me: Fit, pleasant, sane, sound, vice-free, 62 years young, plenty of experience coastal sailing North Island north east areas, retired businessman, good sense of humour. Conservative in outlook. Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. Happily married father of 5, grandfather of 9. Ex S African now NZ for last 15 years. Good with a spanner. So so with the pots and pans. Up for a good honest heat-free argument about anything worthwhile. Day skippers papers from jonks back. PADI. 95kgs, 1.82m. Wanting to see if long-range cruising is for me.

You: wanting an extra unpaid hand for the trip to the islands, preferably Fiji. (I will make my own way back to Auckland). Experienced, safe, properly equipped. Not psycho.

Anyone: If you know of another place to register my interest please let me know.

Cheers
Jeremy
JeremyFowler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, Fiji