Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-04-2024, 16:52   #1

Boat: Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41
Daytona Beach FL to Atlantic Highlands NJ 4/24/24

Plan to depart Ponce Inlet with the first favorable weather window after 4/23. Would like to make a straight shot up the coast around Sandy Hook to home base.

Boat is our 40’ 2012 Fountaine Pajot Lipari catamaran. Raymarine electronics including AIS transceiver, radar, etc. StarLink for offshore communications. Epirb, Viking life raft and Danbouy.

I have done the trip between Florida/Bahamas to NJ many times since my wife & I bought Irish Rover in 2012. I have one friend who is helping this go around but could use 1-2 more crew to make the watches easier.

This is an unpaid delivery but I will feed you well. You can check out some prior deliveries on our FaceBook page “Irish Rover Sailing” and reach out to me via email markfbuckley1959@gmail.com for additional information.
mbuckely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2024, 03:44   #2

Boat: Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41
Re: Daytona Beach FL to Atlantic Highlands NJ 4/24/24

Crew slots have been filled. Thank you Hank @OPO
mbuckely is offline   Reply With Quote