Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2021, 12:10   #1

Charter Companies in Croatia

We have been looking into a Croatia charter for next June - family of 5+1 on a ~42' cat for 2-3 weeks. I am getting ready to book but my head is spinning with all of the charter company/broker options. In the past we've chartered quite a bit with Dream Yacht Charters in the Caribbean and perhaps we'll use them again, but figured I'd post to see if anyone else has a recommendation. I think I'd prefer working directly with an established and well-regarded company that has their own boats, but MAY consider using a broker if that is the better way to go in this case. I'm just not familiar with most of the options that come up on a search so hesitant to use them without some 3rd party recommendations.

Also, in light of the ongoing COVID situation I am putting a premium on flexibility and operational strength/financial health of the company. I know there is only so much any company is able to do, but the more flexible the company is and the more they would be willing to work with us in a situation where increased regulations could materially affect our trip, the better - particularly on shorter notice. We are fully vaccinated and I would buy trip insurance, but still don't want to have a trip ruined or diminished due to quarantine requirements, curfews, etc...

Appreciate any advice anyone can offer.

Thanks!
capnmatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter, Croatia