Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-10-2021, 04:05   #16
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Elan 45 impression
Re: Charter Companies in Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by etoimene View Post
https://www.charter.euromarine.com.hr/

Limited number of catamarans in offer, though.
try this
https://www.navaboats.com/charter/catamarans/
more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2021, 19:19   #17

Hello again. Thank-you for all of the replies. I contacted Pitter and they were very responsive, but I'm not sure they have the ideal yacht for us. So, I reached out to a few more - Ultra Sailing, Navaboats and Master Yachting - all Croatian companies as far as I can tell. Received a quick response from each company and they all have boats available that would work for us at approximately the same price. So, the question is, which of those companies should we go with? Given they are all the same price for similar boats I am focused on the company that has the best support and where we get the boat we are expecting with no surprises.

I've communicated with Ultra Sailing the most and they have a brand new boat available that is pretty decked out and they will accommodate a one-way charter. Reviews for them seem to be good, though it is tough to find enough reviews to be 100% sure on any of these companies. Still, as long as the boat is what the promise I would be happy. I also like the COVID policies Ultra has in place according to their website.

Nava has a boat or two that would work fine for us as does Master Yachting, but I haven't really communicated with them other than an initial e-mail.

Any advice between those three companies? I guess mainly what I'm looking for to make me feel good about things is that they are all legit and reputable companies.

Thanks!
capnmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2021, 05:22   #18
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Elan 45 impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnmatt View Post
Hello again. Thank-you for all of the replies. I contacted Pitter and they were very responsive, but I'm not sure they have the ideal yacht for us. So, I reached out to a few more - Ultra Sailing, Navaboats and Master Yachting - all Croatian companies as far as I can tell. Received a quick response from each company and they all have boats available that would work for us at approximately the same price. So, the question is, which of those companies should we go with? Given they are all the same price for similar boats I am focused on the company that has the best support and where we get the boat we are expecting with no surprises.

I've communicated with Ultra Sailing the most and they have a brand new boat available that is pretty decked out and they will accommodate a one-way charter. Reviews for them seem to be good, though it is tough to find enough reviews to be 100% sure on any of these companies. Still, as long as the boat is what the promise I would be happy. I also like the COVID policies Ultra has in place according to their website.

Nava has a boat or two that would work fine for us as does Master Yachting, but I haven't really communicated with them other than an initial e-mail.

Any advice between those three companies? I guess mainly what I'm looking for to make me feel good about things is that they are all legit and reputable companies.

Thanks!
nava charter lagoon dealer and charter
ultra sailing fountain Pajot ,Beneteau dealer and charter
more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2021, 10:35   #19

Boat: Hunnter Legend 37.5

Use NauticEd as your charter broker. The are great. Used them to help book my charter in Croatia two weeks ago. Also, book one way do you can see more. The charter company they used was Ultra Sailing. Fantastic experience all the way around!

Ben
bensolomon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter, Croatia