Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-10-2014, 14:58   #1

Student looking for Sailing experience in Carribean/ South America, shared expenses

Hi All,

I’m 27 years old from Germany, just finished my study and started my 1-year South America / Caribbean trip. 1 month ago in the Dominican Republic. I am in Fort Lauderdale now and have no fixed plans for the rest of the tour yet. So I would be very flexible regarding the time of the sailing tour. I would gladly join you for a longer period of time.

I have a diving license, have done around 40 Dives so far, experienced in using a spear gun, love snorkeling and the open water. I have also tried fishing a couple of times and find it quit relaxing
I consider myself as an easygoing, adventurous and spontaneous person. I don’t smoke, but love to have cold beer once in a while.

Also I would be happy to offer my cooking skills on the boat. I worked 5 years as a chef in Germany and the US.

I’m good with my hands, so helping out on the boat wherever help is needed is not a problem.
I would be very open to pick up some sailing skills on the trip.

Looking forward to your answer. PLease let me know if you need any further information about me or anything else.

Best Wishes
Philip
Old 21-10-2014, 12:27   #2

Boat: Gulfstar 50 MKll
Re: Student looking for Sailing experience in Carribean/ South America, shared expens

Please send short bio and photos to timeforsunandsea@gmail dot com
Old 06-11-2014, 17:54   #3

Re: Student looking for Sailing experience in Carribean/ South America, shared expens

Hello,

My name is Carlos and in Puerto Rico and have a 2005, fully equipped 47' catamaran ready to go to Jamaica, Belize, Guatemala then to Panama. Plan on leaving Panama in Feb.-Mar. 2015 to Hawaii, then to Vancouver for the summer then south along west coast to Mexico, Galapagos then to So. Pacific. Looking for crew for all or part.
If interested contact me @ c.rios@documentcontrol.com for more details.

Best Regards,

Carlos

Tags
enc, rib, sail, sailing, South America