Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2014, 04:59   #1

Boat: Catalina 36
Looking for a crew to go offshore from Charleston to Cape Canaveral or further south

I have a 36' Catalina that is currently scheduled to be in Charleston on Dec 16 and want to depart on the first good weather window after that. I would like to get at least to Cape Canaveral by Christmas but further south is fine also. I would like a minimum of 3 on the boat (including myself) but 4 would be good also. Please post here or send a PM.
Thanks,
John
Old 20-12-2014, 12:26   #2

Re: Looking for a crew to go offshore from Charleston to Cape Canaveral or further so

Looks like the wrong timing for me to help you. I am retired Air Force, living near Cape Canaveral. If the timing had been right, I could have gone military space A from Jacksonville Naval Air Station to Charleston AFB, then crewed for you back down to Canaveral. Oh, Well, maybe next time. JC

Tags
crew, offshore