Hi we are cruising the Med in a Lagoon 440
version that's extremely well equipped, the Cat is about to be laid up for winter and we rejoin in April 2014 cruising Turkey
, Crete, Pelopinnisos and down to Malta
dependent on weather
If there is a couple out their that wish to join us then we have a cabin
with own facility's that will be empty.
The following may match your situation and if it does then PM me and we can explore the possibility.
1) Must have a sense of humour.
2) Must be fit and agile.
3) Must not be argumentative nor fragile.
4) We are late 50's so best you be close to that.
5) Non-smokers only.
6) Wide experience not necessary but the ability to learn is.
7) There is no free ride in this life so you must be financial.
8) This is not a charter
it just seems silly that we are cruising such a large boat
that others may enjoy.
This may suit if you are considering buying
a Cat and want/need experience or if you'd rather bank your money
and do something like this.
On this site i'll only answer basic questions as historically the arm-chair brigade will start. So if you may be interested let's talk.
Cheers Frank & Vivien 'DOMINOS'