Here I sit in Myrtle Beach, waiting for the weather
to clear so I can head
south. Now I will not go outside till I get to Port Royal, but I don't want to stand in the rain all day on the ICW
. It looks like Monday may be a good day to start south, but I was supposed to leave last Wednesday. And before that it was two weeks with nothing but rain or the threat of rain. Now, after Tuesday or Wednesday looks good for sailing outside, 10-20knts wind
from the NE and 3-5' seas. I'll stay outside to either Brunswick Harbor or Fernandina, depending on my avg speed. I'm sailing solo so I will need someplace to rest.