Today, our explosive gas detector went off several times. I want to see if any of you could guess the source of the gas, given the clues I had. I promise an intersting answer as a later post. (the problem has been figured out)
1) Gas (lpg) detector goes off several times yesterday
2) I open up, air out and find that it goes off again
3) I have no gas line fittings or connections inside the living space (all are located outside of it) and have only 2 lines running into the living space which terminate directly onto their respective appliances
- a Norcold refer and a gas oven/range.
4) Neither appliance was malfunctioning or leaking gas in any way.
So would could have cause this mystery alarm
more than 4 times yesterday? Take a guess and I'll reveal the almost unfathomable answer shortly.