Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Cruising News & Events
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2023, 12:52   #1

Boat: shopping
Used boats at Annapolis Sailboat show

Hello all,

My wife and I went to the boat show in Annapolis in 2019 and there was a used boat show at a nearby location. At the time we hadn't planned well enough to be able to go check that out, but this year we were thinking about doing it.

However, I can't find any information about this. Hell, I could be hallucinating that it ever happened at all, but I swear it was a thing in 2019.

We are planning to buy a used boat next year and are not interested in buying a new, so it would be super beneficial to be able to get aboard a handful of potential boats at something like a used boat show.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and whether it is happening this year? I can't find anything on the boat show site or elsewhere on the inter webs.

Thank you,

Chris
chris.burcher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annapolis, boat, boat show, sail, sailboat, used boat