Well, I've been reading my butt off, trying to learn as much as I can to start my search. Must say Kudo's to some of the best threads I've seen yet on hull
materials, engines and other sundry detailed things.
My dad lives on a Morgan
44 in Severna Park, MD and I spent Christamas with Him on his boat... Loved that!!!! It's been a while since I slept that well....
Back to the List of things to do that will allow me to change my lifestyle.
1) revisit my investments to creat more passive income
than I have now. Improve said investments!
2) take some time and learn how to repair heating/AC units ( 2 or 3 semesters at the local comunity college) (looking for possible income
here in the future)
3) remove almost all credit card debt from my financial statement!
4) Visit the Valiant Factory in Gordonville, Texas
( it's only about 2 hours north so why not!)
5) start bareboating on a variety of boats available here in the Gulf and inland lakes to learn what we like and don't like.
6) hit the boat show
7) learn celestial navigation
while the ground is not moving and I have a good desert sky to use.
8) pick back up my martial arts training.
9) learn french
10) re write the list again next week
That should start it......