Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-03-2008, 22:24   #1

Rated-R Movies and the Law

From the many postings I've read, people clearly have DVD collections aboard. I know I will...

Speaking for myself, I have Rated-R movies in my collection and take no offense at nudity, violence, etc. on film. I pride myself in knowing the difference between entertainment and reality... And, of course, Rates-R movies are perfectly legal here in the U.S.

The question is, are there any ports where one could be in a lot of trouble were there boat to be searched by the authorities and certain Rated-R titles were found? I read all the time about films being banned in certain countries or having special edits made.

I'm planning on spending at least my first year in American territories so I don't anticipate any issues but I'm very curious about this subject...

Thanks - Jake
MaDouleur is offline   Reply With Quote