OK, Bulkhead location is marginal.
1. Big hole in cabin. Questions about future devices and their dimensions.
2. Structural concern, cracks at corner.
3. Damage to the screen
at that location? -Unknown.
4. Mounted too low for use and comfort while sitting on the seat, anyway.
5. Nice surface to lean against.
However it is a permanent installation
out of the way of the companionway.
B&G Zeus 12 Touch is 9.84"h x 13.89"w x 3.29" thick (needs 5.31" at the bottom for connector clearance) and it weighs 8.3 lbs.
What swing arm would work? I am looking for a simple, solid and nicely manufactured solution. Suggestions that would be suitable for the T12 would be appreciated. Thanks.
It could also be located under the dodger.
1. Port side in a similar position to the tablet.
2. On the sliding companionway hatch
. So we would pull the hatch forward to use it.
3. On a swing arm in the companionway.
Interested in the pros and cons of the three options above.