Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2015, 06:53   #1

Boat: Ker 33 IRC
Luxury Items

i'm mentioning this cos i was in the yacht club earlier and people were talking about the latest interior fashions and stuff and some really kind person that i sharnt name on here said that it would be pointless asking me for my opinion !!!!! said person has been inside my boat

so luxury items - maybe its the latest galley or heads that you've had installed cos your other half / sailing partner said that it would make all the difference even though costs say otherwise

my luxury items for this year were

a FULL set of Raymarine wireless electronics and cockpit / mast up displays plus a 4kw raydome an AIS 650 (replaced my old AIS setup) plus the new fangled RayTech Sailracer software for my iPad plus a bracket for said iPad that fits where the bottom washboard goes

my boat also carries a 12" plotter / a separate 12" radar both of these show the readings from the newly installed AIS 650

now these to me are luxury items i don't know too many boats with full comprehensive electronic set ups - most have a tridata plus a gps and maybe an electronic compass too

what are your luxuries ?????
ruby tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote