Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2016, 11:01   #1

Deck Hand Available

Hello,

My name is Alex Waugh. I'm a 25 year old college educated male. I am looking to assist someone as a deck hand for someone who needs one. I've been involved in sailing for 5 years now and want to help make a skipper's life easier if I were on board with them.

I'm skipper certified for Catalina 22' sailboats in my local sailing club as well as others. I'm also the Boathouse Officer for my local sailing club and have my boat license too. I rebuilt a 1967 Lido 14 with my father and have been hooked on sailing ever since!

I'm knowledgeable, fit, enthusiastic, positive and I'm ready for any challenge we may face together on the open water.

If you are looking for a solid dependable crew to bring on board, message me here or email me at alex@waughpm.com and I can't wait to see what adventure is ahead! Thank you.
Old 09-11-2016, 18:04   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Twin mast 17m motor sailor
Re: Deck Hand Available

Alex Waugh hi, Im planning to ferry a 17m yacht from Greece to the Seychelles via the Red Sea in March 2017. If that interests you drop me an email and I will send you further details.
Peter

Tags
deck