Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-10-2010, 07:03   #1

Crew on a Local Fishing Boat

i tried to a crew on boat and go to australia well i've tried probably every travel forum i can find , but there's nothing ,but i remember there's a lot of fishing boat in timor and arafura sea so i was wondering can i pay some money to be on a fishing boat for a few days or longer , i don't really care about the condition or the food i just want the have this adventure and i was thinking if they can drop me off on some nearby island then i can make my way down to australia, so does anybody know how to make this happen , i am 100% sure it's been done before , i just don't know how,
Please help !!! Thank you
PS: around early March 2011 i'll fly to Bali but if i can find a boat in Thailand then i can be there right away. i don't really have a schedule so anything would work and the money is not a problem i just want to do something original
worldcitizen999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules