Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-11-2013, 05:21   #1

Looking to Charter small boat (Dom Rep) with Dive Compressor

I am looking for anyone with any type of boat with a dive compressor in the Dominican Republic area preferably the Punta Cana/Bayhibe/La Romana/ Casa de Campo.

I would love to dive Isla Mona on Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving weekend (28 Nov - 1 Dec).

I have looked for a professional charter online and have found nothing. Or nothing affordable with a dive compressor.

Please PM me what you would like to charge. Hopefully you dive also as that would make this real fun.

If this is the wrong place to post this or you know a better forum let me know. I have 4 days off and would love to use it wisely.

Old 19-11-2013, 06:18   #2

Boat: Cal-Jensen 34 w Yanmar 3
Send a message via Skype™ to sonAdmiralson
Re: Looking to Charter small boat (Dom Rep) with Dive Compressor

not sure where you are flying from, but if you would like to spend a few days diving, I suggest you fly to nassau (its cheap) and dive with me in the Bahamas. I have a boat and gear and unlimited tanks are only across the bay. I know the mona island area is good, but here you will spend a lot less and spear a lot more fish and lobster. My boat is perfectly set up for diving and fishing.
Old 19-11-2013, 06:45   #3

Re: Looking to Charter small boat (Dom Rep) with Dive Compressor

sonAdmiralson sounds great! I actually live in the Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo) so I was looking for something local. I hear the bahamas is GREAT but no direct flights from here.

The local diving (feeling the dive shops have not take me to the best places) has not impressed me and I heard that Isla Mona which is so close is awesome.

My goal was to see if anybody with a boat and compressor was nearby that was looking for some extra cash for that weekend.

Tags
charter, compressor