Hello Beta Testers!
Version 2.2 Beta Build 1025 is now available for download.
104. Correct AIS ROT
value in Target Query (FS#149)
105. Update Tide/Current HARMONIC file for improved location name formatting.
106. Correct Lat/Lon formatted printing. (FS#156)
107. Add OpenCPN
welcome message to .pot file
108. Correct bad encoding of some data (Font descriptors) in config file. (FS#157)
109. Accept comma as decimal delimiter in MarkProp Dialog (FS#141)
110. Add "rename waypoints" dialog to context menu invocation of Route
111. Correct "Remove this chart from quilt" logic when only one chart is available. (FS#148)
112. Correct crash in RouteManagerDialog route
delete of route actively under creation. (FS#152)
113. Correct error in geolocation with TMERC charts
with "Show Skewed charts
as North-Up" active.
114. Correct rendering of VERCLR and VERCLL to match selected depth
units on S57 ENCs.
115. Correct Tide/Current time calculations near DST transition date. (FS#168)
116. Correct cm93 cell outline rendering near Prime Meridian. (FS#167)
117. Correct Garmin
A201 protocol route uploading. Thanks to Jim Dowling. (FS#163)
118. Correct Font item selection drop list for duplicate entries on language change. (FS#143)
119. Correct S52 ENC
height and width attribute formatting for Ft./Fathoms settings. (FS#169)
120. Correct linux
GnomePrintCups warning message on cli invocation. (FS#99)
121. Correct symbolization of buoy OBJNAM size. (FS#158)
122. Improve AIS
target rollover and context menu consistency. (FS#115)
123. Improve Route/Waypoint/Rollover selection logic (FS#70), Thanks, JP.
124. Add compile condition to allow optimized inline assembler code only on Intel 386 compatible architecture.
125. Optimize language selecion pulldown box in Toolbox->Language (FSFeature#19)
126. Correct chart database for Unicode chart file names.
127. Improve Route segment selection math for highly zoomed routes. (FS#170)
128. Bold Highlite active route in RouteManagerDialog (FSFeature#78)
129. Revert (partially) FSFeature#12, Changelog #89 above.
130. Correct crash on some ENC
creation (FS#155, FS#175)
131. Integrate new Windows Installer package. Thanks very much to Gunther (NetSurfer)
132. Major update to Dashboard PlugIn. Thanks to Jean-Eudes (sethdart).
133. Build-option port to wxWidgets 2.9.1(experimental)
Release Beta 1025
105. Many thanks the Thomas (cagney) for fixing up the remaining Unicode location names.
107. Translators please take note!
131. This is a big one. Many thanks to Gunther. I know you will like it.
132. Ditto. Jean-Eudes has worked like a trooper to bring this PlugIn up, Kudos are due.
133. Planning for the future, and also to expedite the wxMac port. See the separate thread for instructions.
Thanks for all of your useful feedback. Really.
There is a lot that is new and improved in this Beta, and I look forward to our November formal release of OpenCPN Version 2.3.x