Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2015, 07:32   #1

Positive Experience

Hey Folks,
Long time lurker. I wanted to share some positive experience I recently had with an online merchant. i am in the middle of building my dreamboat and can't afford too many expensive screw ups so was happy with the positive experience I had. I posted this at the end of a long thread that was negative from some years back and wanted to share it here as a new thread. i am in no way affiliated with them. i am a backyard boatbuilder from georgia with a regular job. Was just impressed enough to share the good word. here is my experience...
In Nov of 2014 I ordered two Moeller tanks for a new boat I'm building. They shipped the correct tanks. I realize a few weeks ago that what I ordered wasn't going to work (fit my constantly evolving boat build). I contacted this vendor (orders@) and Cristian Gray replied. Told me no problem and asked for a shopping list of what I wanted and requested since they had the tank on their website that would fit the new location. This may have been easier than asking for a cash refund so I can't speak to other's experience in that regard, but I was impressed by their service minded approach and responsiveness. They actually fulfilled my replacement order before receiving the returned tanks and have corresponded regularly with me throughout the process. As of today, all parts are here, correct and shipped fast. I have received all of my order, correct and in full.
I am not affiliated with anyone. I live in Georgia. The order shipped from several different places so they probably broker like Amazon. I don't care.
With all that said, I can't recommend these folks enough based on what dealings I have had with them.
mworthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:36   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to weavis
Re: Positive Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by mworthan View Post
Hey Folks,
Long time lurker. I wanted to share some positive experience I recently had with an online merchant. i am in the middle of building my dreamboat and can't afford too many expensive screw ups so was happy with the positive experience I had. I posted this at the end of a long thread that was negative from some years back and wanted to share it here as a new thread. i am in no way affiliated with them. i am a backyard boatbuilder from georgia with a regular job. Was just impressed enough to share the good word. here is my experience...
In Nov of 2014 I ordered two Moeller tanks for a new boat I'm building. They shipped the correct tanks. I realize a few weeks ago that what I ordered wasn't going to work (fit my constantly evolving boat build). I contacted this vendor (orders@) and Cristian Gray replied. Told me no problem and asked for a shopping list of what I wanted and requested since they had the tank on their website that would fit the new location. This may have been easier than asking for a cash refund so I can't speak to other's experience in that regard, but I was impressed by their service minded approach and responsiveness. They actually fulfilled my replacement order before receiving the returned tanks and have corresponded regularly with me throughout the process. As of today, all parts are here, correct and shipped fast. I have received all of my order, correct and in full.
I am not affiliated with anyone. I live in Georgia. The order shipped from several different places so they probably broker like Amazon. I don't care.
With all that said, I can't recommend these folks enough based on what dealings I have had with them.
weavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:00   #3

Boat: Sayer 46' Solent rig sloop
Re: Positive Experience

Good on ya, worthan,

It is really a great help to learn IN ADVANCE of a business who performs well.

Thanks.

Ann

Tags
enc