Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2015, 12:04   #1

Boat: Custom Marples 40 FC
Headsail furling units…………….

Refit is almost complete and the rig modifications are done. Its time for a roller furler………

Curious if the forum can share their experiences and or recommendations for a particular brand of headsail roller furler?

Basic offshore cruising boat is the idea. Furler design, ruggedness, maintainability………..etc.

As an example I have read that Profurl might have some corrosion issues and jamming at the drum. Not sure if this is true because I have no personal experience with Profurl………….just what I have read.

Thanks in advance.

S
w32honu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furling, head, sail

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On