Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-03-2023, 03:44   #1

Bahamas check out / Dominican Republic check in

Hello all, sorry if this has already been covered. With Bahamas checkout going online - no need to go to an office, you can just check out with click2clear, I’m wondering if that satisfies entrance requirements to the Dominican Republic. Does a print out of click2clear satisfy the zarpa requirements or should I do something else while still in the Bahamas?

Thanks!
SailingScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 04:37   #2

Re: Bahamas check out / Dominican Republic check in

Probably nobody knows ...?
I am not too sure either, but I wouldn't worry too much and just come here with your print-out. But you need your passport stamped for departure, that is something that they want to see here.
You are probably already here anyways, how did it go?
huramentzefix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 14:10   #3

Re: Bahamas check out / Dominican Republic check in

I’m in Mayaguana right now. At the local administration building I was told the same thing you mentioned below - that DR wants an exit stamp on your passport. Mayaguana is no longer an immigration office, so I’ll need to get that done elsewhere. I was also told that Turks & Caicos doesn’t need one, so I guess I’ll stop though there on the way.
SailingScout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas, Dominica, Dominican Republic