Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2016, 05:19   #1

Flush Bilge Access Pulls

Getting close on the remodel to doing the floors. And looking for options for pulls for the access panels. The "admiral" is very picky about anything that can collect dirt, so the normal, bowl type with flip up handles are out as they will collect dirt in the bowl. Don't even think about suggesting a plain old "finger hole".

So I am looking for something similar along the idea of these cabinet pulls Daisys Hardware Shop Push Pop Out Knob

Think popup cleat but much smaller and as flush as possible. I though I had seen some that sort of reminded me of an "old school" choke cable pull that you just lift up, but can't find them via google today.

One concern with anything that is actual popup would be it popping up accidentally when walking on it. And getting gummed up and not popping up correctly.

Anyone got any ideas, or better yet have something similar installed that you can give me you experiences on?
PeteHalstedc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bilge