Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-01-2015, 06:57   #25

Re: Which new engine for repower

Well I just got a call from the local Beta dealer who advised me that the engine that I payed in full for that was to leave Britain on the 9th of this month has not left yet as it was held up for whatever reasons.

Meanwhile we sit on the hook without an engine hoping the wind gods are good to us while we wait. The engine should have been installed by now and that rips me.

Not an impressive start for this company that is supposed to look after their customers, you would have thought they would have emailed me considering that they are 10 days behind on getting the engine shipped knowing full well we were sitting on the hook.

I'll let you know how this whole thing works out but my first impressions are not very good, seems once they have your money they take whatever time they feel like getting the engine out the door.
robert sailor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
engine, repower