Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-01-2019, 07:51   #1
cruiser

Misery Loves Company

Now that you’ve had a chuckle...

I’m a laid-back guy who isn’t afraid of a little hard work, as long as there’s a tasty beverage at the end. No... not a drunk - just enjoy a drink or two after a hard day’s work. And no... no drugs except the extremely occasional puff or two of the greenery.

I’m a left-leaning libertarian of sorts. It’s hard to explain. If you’re a fan of Trump’s, I won’t be a fan of you. So there’s that.

I’m also an outspoken atheist and skeptic, so any supernatural and/or superstitious stuff will be heartily laughed at. I’m extremely well-read on the subject, and absolutely love theological/philosophical conversations. However, I have a tendency to mock religious beliefs as unabashedly as devout folks do of religions they don’t subscribe to.

Now that the only people still reading are people I’d love to meet, let’s get to know one another and see how things go. I’m 37, single, male, straight, clean, and multitalented.

I will be writing a blog about all of my experiences on this journey, and will also be filming as much of it as I can. If that bothers you, so be it.

I have no experience sailing. I do, however, have many other skills which are useful on a boat, such as carpentry, cooking, organization, cleanliness, and an unrivaled passion for learning, sailing, and experiencing life.

I hope to start off small. A day sail here. A weekend there. Maybe eventually a passage from one U.S. state to another. Nothing too extreme - I just want to get my feet wet, learn the ropes, and all those other silly sayings.

PM me if interested. I look forward to hearing from you!
human000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 08:25   #2

Boat: Catalina 42
Re: Misery Loves Company

You’re gonna have them lining up with that introduction...
Empty Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 08:32   #3
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Pockets View Post
You’re gonna have them lining up with that introduction...
I hope I scare more away than attract, to be honest. I’ve read some frightening tales in this forum already.
human000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 14:32   #4

Boat: Southern Cross 31

Are you a scuba diver?
Fred Lehman is offline   Reply With Quote