Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-01-2022, 18:21   #1

Looking for up to 2 crew to help me sail further south

Looking for one or two relaxed kinda people to join me as I continue sailing south! I bought my boat over a year ago and lightly sailed around the Sea of Cortez. I left her drydocked for awhile as I returned home in the US. Finally returning and plan to continue sailing to Panama and possibly Colombia.

Very interested in finding like minded people that have some sailing experience and would like to tag along as I continue the sailing south. All my free time is spent fishing, exploring places I visit and smoking weed the whole way. However, it is not a requirement that yours is the same way. Taking one dog with me and her name is Maya, so if I like you then I hope she does too.

Please let me know:
What's your experience like with sailing?
Prefer weed, alcohol or none of the above?
Dietary preferences?
sampsoncansail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2022, 03:44   #2

Re: Looking for up to 2 crew to help me sail further south

I would totally be interested, I am a licensed captain and have made sailboat deliveries up and down the east coast. I'm a 54 single male, comfortable with alcohol and pot use as long it's at anchor, and live for new adventures and destinations. When are you planning to depart? The only problem is I will have to make it back to Chicago by May for a 6 month commitment for previous employer. Very interested, look forward to hearing back from you.
FlaWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2022, 08:14   #3

Boat: CSY 44

Hello,

I circumnavigated the world with my now deceased husband from 1995 to 2004. I am a healthy and able 66 female. I live in Columbus, Ga and am looking to sail again. I think you will like the Las Perlas Islands off the coast of Panama. We also went to the Darien District before setting sail for the Galapagos. I have no problem with alcohol or weed as long as everyone is on their top game while at sea. I was professional chef/mate before I met my husband. I can fry up a batch of flying fish at sea, and love experimenting with the local ingredients.

Monie Monie
MonieMonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2022, 06:11   #4

I am in Toronto Canada, Single 49 yr old lady no children and widowed 10 years single 7 years. I have sailed short term in Jamaica with a coworker of mine. I cook Thai, Jamaican, Russian, and of course Italian foods. I am familiar with immigration rules. I do not smoke and or have the very rare alcohol beverage. I prefer sweet drinks and lots of coffee :-) over alcohol. I have worked out in the gym over 25 years and I am fit although with the lockdown I have been away and missing the gym.
Would like to know more about your visions on this journey..?

take care
Tatyanna
TATYANNA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, sail