Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2022, 06:38   #1

Boat: Tayana FD-12
Looking for crew, RI to VA early November

I am looking for one or two people to join me on my annual trip south.

First leg is a 2-3 day trip from RI to Norfolk in early November. I don't plan to make any stops. I need someone with flexible schedule. This is an unpaid opportunity to log some offshore miles.
I am providing food and I can provide a ride back to RI as I am renting a car to come back.

Boat is Flying Dutchman FD12 50' Tayana. See my profile for boat pics.

Petar
phorvati is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 09:52   #2

Boat: Catalina 27
Re: Looking for crew, RI to VA early November

I'm a 54 year old male and would love to go. I just purchased my first sailboat last year and enjoy every aspect of sailing. I live in Queens (NYC) and available in the early November.

Thanks
Russ
718-926-0742
roruss@gmail.com
roruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 12:37   #3

Boat: C&C 29 _BASIA MILLE
Re: Looking for crew, RI to VA early November

I am interested. I have flexible schedule with a few days notice. I am based in Phillly area. Have helped in a dozen deliveries along East Coast from Gulf of St Lawrence to Tortola -mostly between Chesapeake north to New England or Chesapeake south to Charleston. 40+ years sailing experience skippering monohulls 30+ feet including racing and cruising New England, Long Island Sound, Lake Michigan, and Chesapeake. Since 2015 skipper (unpaid) on charters of monohulls 38-42' on Chesapeake, Lake Huron, Lake Champlain and New England ( Newport to Nantucket 2022). Offshore trips include: Cape May to Rockport, ME, Norfolk to Charleston(4x), Cape May to Norfolk, Cape May to Montauk and Tortola to Montauk. Certs include ASA 103, 104, 118 and USCG OUPV. I will PM with contact information if you wish to communicate further.
cyclebear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew