Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-08-2017, 16:07   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore
Deliveries by 50 Ton Master, Sailing ASA Instructor

As stated I am a USCG Master, Sailing Endorsement, and ASA Instructor.

Candidly, there are several captains who post on this forum. I can provide not only references, but social media posts from satisfied delivery customers, charter guests and ASA students. I too have over 100k miles and many years of experience.

My specialty is jobs no one will touch. 35 year old boat, no auto-pilot, dodgy in-mast furler? Did it. Little 24' boat that on one will "lower themselves to"? Did it. And of course, I will do vessels where all the systems work!

I provide satellite tracking and communication during the delivery. This allows owners who are not onboard to be consulted, if needed. The recurring comment in customer feedback is my professionalism, teaching skills and calmness.

Your delivery can be owner assist, solely my crew, CF crew, or a hybrid. My affiliation with a top shelf ASA school allows me to conduct classes on your boat that comply with ASA standards.

My goal is not to be the cheapest captain on a job. My goal is to deliver your boat in the same, or better condition than when I boarded her (assuming identifies itself as a female

Please PM me here or email BGEnterprisesFL that email is a gmail account. I will gladly provide a CV and more details on my references.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 05:51   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore
Re: Deliveries by 50 Ton Master, Sailing ASA Instructor

I have openings in November to deliver your boat from the frozen north.

Also available for owner-assisted deliveries and if it is a “new to you” boat, I can incorporate training into the delivery plan.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sailing, mast, sail, asa