Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-03-2012, 00:08   #1

Boat: not worth mentioning
Sailing Co-op or Other

I really should start two threads, but the ideas are related. So here goes, I would like to forward two ideas. One idea being the possibility of someone with time, knowledge and help from this forum to start a sailing co op in a warm climate. The help from this forum could be in allowing the co op to advertise and be part of the community( as in the social community). Of course the co op should be " non profit". I am just putting the idea forward and see where it bounces. This might make things a little more accessible for the dreamers.
I believe there are more out there than one would think.

Next idea would be for members that are out there cruising to also start a group. This would be a social group that people could see a list and be able contact the person via this forum. Members of this group could be anywhere in the world at any given time. What they offer is for a fee a chance for a person to cruise and learn from them. They could accept clients on their time frame and possibly get to know them a bit better via this forum.
I would love to have a chance to go cruising with some of the posters on this forum. I really love the sense of humor of most of the regulars. And to go for a cruise with them would be great.
Cheers,
Wayne
Old Soul Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sailing