Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-12-2009, 20:09   #1

Boat: Hunter 41DS
An Island a Day...

I fell in love with sailing about 2 years ago and finished my ASA 101 class about 6 months ago, but still have a long way to go before I would consider myself a sea-worthy sailor.

That being said, my wife and I have a future goal of one day sailing into the sunset. In the mean time, we have been sailing 3-4hrs at a time in Corpus Christi Bay, TX, as time permits. We've booked a Cruise Line cruise so we can do a little island hopping at a rate we can afford.

We will be spending the first week in January (3rd - 9th, 2009) bouncing between islands and wanted to see what the best way to meet up with you "locals", hang out, share a beer and if weather and other things permit find a way to get a couple hours on the water.

Schedule:

Jan 2rd: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Jan 4th: St. Thomas
Jan 5th: Dominica
Jan 6th: Barbados
Jan 7th: St. Lucia
Jan 8th: St. Kitts
Jan 9th: St. Maarten

If anyone has info to point me in the right direction or wants to drink a beer with a couple of dreamers, please ping me.

Merry Xmas all,

-Travis, Olga & Natalie
tmelhiser is offline   Reply With Quote